Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to launch in Browser

It doesn't matter whether I'm sent a link to attend a meeting or launching from my own account.In Chrome I get a popup that asked permission to open the link, however the link only says "Open URL: zoommtg.In Firefox, I get a popup "Allow this site to...

zoom freezing

My zoom keeps freezing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've had a computer tuneup to fix any possible corruptions. Still the same issue. Just random "not responding". Before meetings. Signing in. During meetings. Etc... Anyone experience this? I'm...

JoRMT by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Reorder Polls

I have a meeting and am creating 15 different polls. I have started to create these polls and now realize they are not in the correct order needed for the actual meeting. You used to be able to reorder/move the polls prior to the meeting. This functi...

DBCA by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes