Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Meetings in Dubai

Traveling to Dubai in a few days and I am seeing conflicting info on the web about whether Zoom works there.Does it work there?

Assafl by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Co-host Muted when mute-all used?

New user here. Will be having a meeting with 30-40 participants joining via Zoom. Will have host designate two people as co-hosts. The question is: If the host or co-host initiates 'mute-all', are co-hosts muted along with all participants? Thanks fo...

RCooper by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to rejoin after removed

Hi. So there’s a 21 day program going on and was removed by the host when I tried to get in yesterday, because I was late or for some other reason. Each day has a different meeting ID. When I tried to join TODAY’s meeting - which is a different ID, i...

Ravi13 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I establish more than one recurring Zoom link

I have been using the same recurring Zoom link for meetings with one group. How would like to establish a second recurring Zoom link for a second group of people. How can I do this so that I have two recurring Zoom meeting links, each with their own ...

Muting mic mutes shared audio

I have just started having a problem. I share a video (YouTube say), have checked both buttons on the share button page (share audio and optimise) and it seems to share ok, video and sound. But if I mute my mic it kills the shared audio. Also the vol...

Audio Issue

I am trying to get an issue resolved for my boss. He is conducting an interview monday morning. To record my boss we use black magic equipment. We also run everything through the Black Magic 4K UltraStudio program. I have everything set up to UltraSt...

VanceC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Allowing others to host meeting when I'm not there

I am the account holder and host of a group meeting. I want to get a number of other people to be able to host the meeting ie open the meeting, admit people, open breakout rooms, screen share. I want them to be able to do this even if I am not on the...

Swervin by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Owner and admins

If someone can please point me to where I need to look for more info on how to do this: There is one person that is the owner of 1 license account. He needs to add me as an admin on the account so that I am taking care of scheduling meetings, recordi...

dw1 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The video saved in the cloud is suddenly lost

My zoom account has no time limit, use less than 300 members, paidthe videos on the cloud were suddenly deleted but no one in the team reported that they were deletedso when the data is full, zoom will delete itself?Is there any way to recover data?

Share more than one screen as presenter

i have the personal Pro account plan. I want to be able to share 2 windows/monitors as a presenter, so the participants can see both of my monitors/windows, as i have different information on each for them to view. i have only found information on ho...

dr4 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes