Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Cannot login email or Facebook

Cannot login email or Facebookdisble email or Facebook Unable to sign into your account. Please try the other listed methods. I cannot log into your Zoom account using this method. Contact your IT administrator for instructions. (2,025)

sorachat by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

video freezing consistently

My view of the other party during meetings has been freezing consistently every 30-60 seconds. If I switch to gallery view and then back to full screen, it resolves briefly but then freezes again. The other party can see me consistently without freez...

Zoom App consumed all my Drive C Space

I noticed that my Drive C storage free space went from 70Gb to 0bytes. Upon checking the application consuming my storage, I found out that Zoom's "EBWebview" on AppData>Roaming>Zoom>data>WebviewCache folder contains all 70+Gb of space and still coun...

Chrislim by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Screen sharing while using a screen reader

Hi, is there a way of getting Zoom to share only the sound coming from the Windows default onboard soundcard? I'm totally blind and use the Jaws screen reader, but when I screen share videos with computer sound toggled on, all participants can hear m...

Viewing Recorded meeting

When I click the link to view my recorded meeting, I am getting this error message "You have not enabled the Cloud Recorder. (200)" How can I resolve this?

Meetings

Hello! I really hope someone can help me figure out this but I own an online school that sends the zoom links automatically to the students and recently its always always an Invalid Meeting ID even if the class was created the day before... already u...