cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share more than one screen as presenter

dr4
Listener

i have the personal Pro account plan.

I want to be able to share 2 windows/monitors as a presenter, so the participants can see both of my monitors/windows, as i have different information on each for them to view.  i have only found information on how the meeting group can simultaneously share monitors/windows, but this is NOT my issue.  My issue is me as a presenter to share both of my windows/monitors at the same time.  

is this possible?  If so, does it require a different plan?

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @dr4 

No, it is not possible to share 2 screens from the same device at the same time. 

thank you for the reply! wanted to make sure where you said "same device."  in the screenshot, i have these applications each on different monitors/windows (1 and 2).  i am hoping to share both windows so the participants can view both of these monitors on their end.

Bort

I understand what you're wanting to do, but it is not possible. You can share screen #1 or screen #2, but not both at the same time. 

bortm, thank you for your ongoing help.! if i updgrade to a different plan then would this feature be available? maybe it isn't possible on my current plan?

dr4
Listener

*bort*