Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom audio Error

Hello! i keep getting these audio errors and i tried every single way to get Away of it.i reinstalled the app, looked up For Any updates At my audio and i did everything i Could. My laptop is a new one and there is no problem with the microphone and ...

0B1EC046-AA89-4D01-A94B-AB214F1A2801.jpeg 0584B766-DE17-44CC-BD08-2B044EED1FD7.jpeg E171BA57-617D-47BB-BEBB-5255E9C4E4F9.jpeg

Background volume adjustment

Hi everyone I need to be able to play some background music while the speaker is speaking, but in reality it would also serve me as listening music before the meeting, what can I do? I need to be able to adjust the volumes of the speaker and the musi...

Zoom/Outlook Sync

Hello, I need help before frustration overflows. I have a user that their Outlook calendar is not syncing with Zoom 100%. I have created a meeting in outlook and used the Zoom Plugin to help create the meeting. The meeting is appearing on my Outlook ...

Sjones1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing. Take out participants from view

When I share a screen I would like the participants not to show up to others. I just want them to see the video I am showing.If it matters I have duel screens and I show the video on screen #2. I tried it on screen #1 but it also shows everyone to th...

Resolved! "Host has another meeting in progress"

My colleague started a meeting, transferred hosting duties to another participant and left the meeting. She then attempted to start another scheduled meeting but kept getting the message that the Host has another meeting in progress. I'm sure I've tr...

Changing host between basic and licensed accounts

I have two separate accounts (basic and licensed). I sent out a zoom meeting on my basic and forgot it is limited to 40 minutes. Can I can the host from my basic account to the licensed account so I don't time out at 40 minutes? Thanks.

skerns by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

microphone issues

hi I am trying to get my audio technically ATR2100x-USB microphone to work in zoom but it will not recognise it can anyone help please

mf10011 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes