Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meeting being hacked

Hi Team, We met with an incident where a meeting being hacked and the intruder's participation is not showing in the video that we have, but only the voice can be heard. I'm attaching the meeting Id for reference - zoom meeting id - 89579721134 . ple...

Resolved! Zoom Translated captions in Ukrainian

We are Charity in the UK that helps professionals who lost their jobs to get back into employment. We are now also in the process of working with Ukrainian refugees and found out that captions can be translated into Ukrainians.Is anybody using this f...

adding a zoom presentation to a zoom call

I will be hosting a meeting of about 300 people and at the end of the meeting I want them all to be able to watch another zoom presentation but I am not sure how to make this happen. I do not want to end our meeting and have them all log into the oth...

Prompted to make custom passcode, but only sometimes

One of the users in my account will setup meetings and sometimes it requires her to input her own passcode to use for it and sometimes it does not. No other users are reporting this and no recent changes have been made to the account. Is there anythi...

Midevil by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

share music using a tablet

Hey, is it possible to share sound via Spotify via an Android Tablet? I have the paid version of Zoom. I now use my windows laptop, it is possible there. But it doesn't work on my Android phone. I would like to switch to a tablet, but I would like to...