Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Interpretation/Interpreter

Hello.I translate from English to French, and during the meeting, I need to translate a phrase from French to English and as an interpreter, I switch languages, but who can hear me? Only those who are on the English channel or those who are on OFF al...

VladSoph by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Update

I have to update, or at least it is possible that I have to. I'm supposed to arrange this in 'the Dashboard' or in 'the desktop client'. I checked the drop down menus but cannot find any of these. Where to find?

Pauluss by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Annotation Cursor Freezes

When my teacher shares her screen, I am able to enter and use annotation. About 30 minutes later, the annotation cursor freezes in the lower left corner of the screen. The meeting continues normally, but my cursor stays stuck. I am using a MacBook Pr...

Remote meeting access from S. America

Our club is located in the SF Bay area of California and holds monthly meetings & presentations. We have interest in having someone make a presentation from the Puerto Natales region of Chile. They must be able to connect affordably through local web...

My internet connection is very slow

Hello Zoomers,My internet connection is painfully slow yet I host meetings every month with pretty good results. Tomorrow, I need to host a meeting where one of the participants will be sharing his screen. I'll be recording the meeting to the cloud.I...

positive/negative survey

Show a positive/negative survey at the end of each meeting If participants answer negatively, they can give more information about what went wrong. Where can I see the results after the meeting?

No "Join" button for Zoom Room meeting

Hello, I have the following setup. 2x 65" Commercial Displays1x Rally Bar1x Logitech MK545 Wireless KB and Mouse Have created Office 365 resource and assigned to Zoom Room. When we invite Zoom Room Resource to the meeting, there is no "Join" button t...

Help retrieve keyboard? (iPad)

Thanks ahead of time for any help.I touched something on the screen and now when setting up a meeting, the email line comes up (with keyboard) as usual but now when I click the round blue icon to the far right, the keyboard disappears, instead of bei...