Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

audio problems

I use zoom to teach. I use 2 cameras : 1. for main camera, and a 2nd share camera for desktop to demonstrate drawing sketches. I use a headset to teach as well. I also want to have music while sharing the second camera. How can I do all three things ...

Anne62 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom screen sharing

Participants' zoom keeps crashing when I share my screen. It usually happens when the number of people in the meeting is high. Then how to solve this problem please

ライセンスを変更した場合、以前のライセンスで設定した会議を変更できるか?

会社でZOOM Meetingを利用しています。 現在は、WEB経由で1ライセンス(➀)を購入し、ホストとして会議を設定しています。が、次回の契約更新時は、他の人が10ライセンスをまとめて購入するので、その内の1ライセンス(②)を利用することになりました。 (1)この場合、ライセンス①で設定した会議は、ライセンス②で利用できるでしょうか?・会議への参加・会議の日時変更・会議の削除 (2)上記を実現するための設定があれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

aring by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dial in not accepting the meeting ID

Has anyone else (maybe in the UK) had issues with dial in users not getting connected? We have had more than one user getting an invalid meeting ID message. When I tested it myself the system seems to not accept all the entered digits and therefore p...

a_ndrew by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

This is an odd one......

When I first set-up Zoom I gave my profile name + a room number which then appeared on the video when I'm in a Zoom meeting. BUT. The room number is no longer valid and I want to edit and delete it. So I edited my profile and it was removed from my p...

chrisot by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes