Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Display issue

I am having a problem with Zoom on my HP laptop running W11System Manufacturer HPSystem Model HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-aw0xxxSystem Type x64-based PCSystem SKU 7YZ47UA#ABLProcessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G4 CPU @ 1.10GHz, 1498 Mhz, 4 Core(s),...

alioej by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad app reverted back to old UI

Hello. I noticed, probably back in April, that the iPad app updated and the UI looked just like Zoom does on a PC. The toolbar was on the bottom, and most importantly, the Participants list opened in a separate window on the right side of the screen,...

Registration cut off time?

Is there a deadline for participants to register for the webinar....for example, if the meeting starts at 1:00pm- do they have until 12:59pm (one minute before), 12:00pm (1 hour before), etc before not being after to join the meeting in progress....?

Pin Messages to meeting

I host several study groups during the week on zoom. I want to be able to pin a message to the top of the general chat for everyone to see as they arrive. People come in a different times so that's why it needs to be pinned. However, there is no opti...