Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Pin option doesnt work

Hi, I have problem during zoom recording. I put pin on our teacher during practice but screens are switching to other users when someone say something. How to set up screen only for one person?

kwanum by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Historique de connexion

Bonjour, Comment obtenir l'historique des réunions zoom de juin 2020 sur le tableau de bord ? Merci de vos réponses

How to disable video for all participants except host?

Hello! I was wondering is it possible in zoom for small businesses plan (not Events & Webinars plan) to cut off the video of all participants except the host? So that they only see 1 person speaking on their screen + chat?Thank you in advance for any...

katiaH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone issue

I always have to select desktop apps permission in win10 , switch off and on again , otherwise microphone will not work. every time before zoom meeting I have to do this same process. Any idea to fix this issue.

Recording

I need the last recording for minutes, how can I recover it?

HHA by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Version 5.10.3.2778 is broken in openSUSE

Hello On openSUSE Linux, I updated the zoom client using rpm (version 5.10.3.2778 inside) and was unable to start it at all.Error error while loading shared libraries: libcef.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Typical solut...

zmiimz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issues

I used my AirPods once in a Zoom meeting and the other audio and microphone settings are unavailable.I was able to use my computer speaker and microphone before connecting my AirPods.But now zoom client can't recognize my computer device even when i ...

chichi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022