Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Record on separate tracks not working

I wanted to record a meeting/podcast where each speaker is recorded on a separate track. Before the meeting, I went to Settings - Recording - "Record a separate audio file of each participant" but when I go to access my recording in the cloud I can o...

I need a virtual classroom door!

Hello Community! I use Zoom to teach my math classes remotely. During certain quiz and exam weeks, I want to remind my students that there is no Live lecture. On campus, I just hang a note on the classroom door. I would like to be able to do that for...

recording was not saved

i was in a meeting i recorded it but it wasn't saved properly. how can i retrieve it?i signed in to my account, it's neither on my Cloud Recordings nor on my Local Recordings and it's not saved on my zoom file on my pc.

nk0607 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Aspect ratio not working

Hi!It is impossible for me to get the aspect ratio of my webcam right. The image always looks compressed from the sides, so to speak. No matter with setting I choose, it looks compressed. Tried changing setting of camera - not working. Tried ticking ...

GustafK by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes