Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

technical support

When I call the 888... support number I am asked for my host and meeting IDs. When I give it , I am told by the system that it is not recognized. I have a valid password and id so I know why my information is not recognized. Anyone out there have a s...

Palm tree background location?

Hello, Does anyone know where the virtual background with the palm tree, beach and wind blowing that comes with Zoom is located? It looks like the Caribbean, but I'm curious about the specific location. Or was this something designed on a computer? T...

microphone not working

Hi! first I would like to ask if Zoom seriously customer support do not have apart of chat bot, I have tried for months solve this problem and I cannot solve it, How can I talk with someone ? I cant believe they make this too hard. Are they only inte...

Sharing multiple devices

Hi. I have a tech company and when we do demos, I typically have my 34" screen set up with 3-4 windows. 1 shows my android for one app we have on left side, middle shows my web portal, and the right screen shows my iphone for another app we have and ...

BoatBot by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Display issue

I am having a problem with Zoom on my HP laptop running W11System Manufacturer HPSystem Model HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-aw0xxxSystem Type x64-based PCSystem SKU 7YZ47UA#ABLProcessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G4 CPU @ 1.10GHz, 1498 Mhz, 4 Core(s),...

alioej by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes