Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

compressing videos

The last few times, after the 2-h-zoom-meeting finished, the automatic compressing takes over 1 h (!) until done. It used to take no more than 20 minutes. What's wrong....? It doesn't seem to be the internet connection.

Wal1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Membership

Wouldn't it be nice if Zoom offered a service at lower cost than Pro? Some of us are not businesses yet wish to have simple short meetings of small groups of friends (3-5 computers) and only occasionally, yet the only option is Pro. Pro is not worth ...

NSF46 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Owner unable to change Meeting Settings

I've scheduled a meeting and found that there's not only a passcode, but also a waiting room enabled for the meeting despite the "Require that all meetings are secured with one security option" being turned on. I can't find a way to remove the passco...

bongus22_0-1650486264046.png bongus22_1-1650486425904.png
bongus22 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound

Hi there,I was in a zoom meeting where there was much difference in the volume of sound that came from the different persons, so I had to adjust my volume all the time. Is there a way to level this without having to ask certain people to raise or low...

The audio

The audio is always so glitchy like I was in a meeting the other day, and my partner’s audio was glitching glitching glitching. I couldn’t hear what he said, and we tried everything to fix it. I even tried it, and then it thank you did that for me to...

Resolved! Sudden change for scheduling Zoom via Gmail calendar?

This morning my gmail calendar no longer has an Add Zoom meeting option in the calendar event. I used to have the option to create an event, then add Zoom or Meet before saving or sending invitations. Now, there is an option at the bottom right after...

ckwehe by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Multiple emails/multiple account questions

I have 3 separate company emails (different domains) therefore 3 separate basic Zoom accounts. A couple of questions:Do I have to pay for 3 upgrades if I want the enhanced feature set for all my companies or is there a way to have one upgrade fee app...