Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

connection with Meetup app

I set up a regular meeting in Meetup and a zoom meeting code is generated, but when I go to zoom I can't find that meeting code to launch the meeting (as host) . One issue is that I set meet up on iPhone but want to use zoom on desktop.

Camera Issues

When I'm in a meeting on Zoom my camera slowly melts into a mess of colors. I can still see the people I'm speaking with clearly and the audio on both ends works perfectly. Its just my camera projection. The picture stays a mess of blurry colors for ...

Zabeth by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Registration Question Type Options Changed

Hi - I had a series of templates with custom registration questions set up. I noticed that recently (since Dec 22, 2022) a change in how the custom registration questions show up for a meeting and webinar. Now all questions (both standard and any cus...

co-hosting

During meetings I assign co-hosting to my colleague who shares his PowerPoint presentation with our audience. However if someone enters the meeting whilst he's sharing pop ups appear only on his screen to let them in. How can we stop this happening? ...

Dannyt by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recordings

I've searched but cannot find the answer, and the chat bot is useless. Is it possible to listen to a cloud recording of a simple meeting while logged in and as the host, but without downloading it? Also, can the recording be edited to delete certain ...

recording

Hi, I recorded a meeting with my classmate and I. When I click to view the meeting, I get a black box on a page that says I do not have permission. Do you know how I can fix this? It is a student account and basic account.