Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Jabra Panacast 50 Camera

When in a zoom meeting, I cannot get the laptop I am using will not pick up the Jabra camera even though I selected the Jabra camera in zoom video settings. Message received: Can't start camera.Any ideas?

playing music in background whilst speaking

I teach sound meditation and need to periodically play music from my laptop (Macbook Air) however when I play the music it cuts off my voice or I cannot control the volume. I have been advised to get a 2 channel mixer which I have purchased. I have a...

Two different links in same event

Several users in my company have had this happen. They create an event in their outlook calendar which is signed into Zoom. They add the zoom and when the attendees get the invite, it has two different links, one for the Join Meeting button and one f...

Recurring meetings not in list

i have noticed that now....with the new version online... when i create a recurring meeting with "No Fixed Date" it disappears when i save it....the old version (which is still my desqtop version) shows it in the "recurring" list at the bottom of my ...

Unusual share

Is it possible to share screen of Zoom interface (as host sees it) with active cursor in order to present a mini-tutorial about using features such as "Gestures", "Chat", "View". etc.?