Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom host computer losing control buttons during a meeting

For the last several weeks, we have found that something is going wrong well into our zoom meetings. Everything starts out fine and normal. 40 or so minutes in (which is not consistent), the host computer screen suddenly changes, and the host can no ...

Captioning in pro account

I'm not sure where we can submit enhancement requests, but Zoom should know that I would be willing to pay a slight upcharge to get captioning for my pro account. I use my pro plan for a local grass roots volunteer organization. We have one meeting a...

Size of mouse pointer does not change in share screen

When I do a PowerPoint presentation in Windows 10 I increased the size of the mouse pointer and the color to a vivid red. When I then share the presentation under zoom, the color remains but the cursor on the screen reverts back to original size. How...

Issue with seeing Zoom meeting on my laptop

I use Zoom on both my Lenovo laptop (Windows) and my Chromebook. I have been having an issue with use on my Windows laptop over the past month when I join a meeting. I click on the meeting invite I received in email and everything goes through the ty...

fripot3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging into Meeting

I've had zoom for years through my company and i'm trying to use it on my personal laptop. I signed up. Created a profile. Scheduled a meeting. And then when i click on the meeting link i just get the endless spinning circle of lines. I thought perha...

amyn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Weak Audio even at Maximum Volume Setting

I have an iPad Pro. I can barely hear the voices of the other participants even when the volume is set to the highest. But the problem disappears when I turn off the microphone setting. I don’t have this problem with my other iPad.

Petyew by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Have controls on both monitors

I have started running Zoom lately for my church's Bible-study group and may be using this platform a lot more after using Skype for this purpose. As well, my role with these meetings is to effectively do the "technical control" of the meeting while ...

can i have live transaciption without letting the host knows?

i have a lot of meetings with Americans but i can't understand what they are saying. the meeting of 30 members they all can listen and speak in english unlike me i can speak in english but i cant improve my listening skillsso i need to know if im abl...

basil by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More