Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meeting Customization of Waiting Room Question

If we set the Zoom customization at the Admin level for all employees, and an employee wants to customize her meeting at the User Level with a different graphic, will it work, or will the Admin level override her changes? Also, if it doesn't override...

I have an account

I was married 12-6-2020 in the misdst of the pandemic via Zoom wedding, I paid for service to allow me to record the wedding on Zoom, I cannot access this video, my wife is gonna be so upset if I cant access it, I have the meeting ID, I cant seem to ...

Video not connecting

I am having an issue with my laptop using zoom or teams, both of which I have used with no issue for some time. Yesterday I was unable to join a teams meeting via my laptop then later in the day when I needed to use zoom, the camera would not work, I...

SueC1 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade costs an tax-number

Hi, i want to upgrade m y account but everytime i want to buy the product, its telling me to enter a tax-number, despite i try to use it private. THen i switched to my Phone, seems like im Able to buy it in there, but only for 30 EUR more than with t...

Screen Share

I do zoom for a teacher who has alot of content for participants to see while teaching. However, he would like to see the participants and the document at the same time, so that he can see his audience. I have Windows 10 how does that work?

Resolved! delete in-meeting chat

Hello, why can't messages be deleted or moderated in in-chat meetings and webinars? It would be a great feature. Now in-chat meetings are very risky and it is often safer to disable or limit them to host and co-hosts only. Thanks! Federico

zaba by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

IPad Pro Multitasking on Different Monitor

Hi,When I use multitasking and move the Zoom window to a separate monitor, My image is sideways. I realize I can turn the iPad on its side to adjust this but it’s so much easier to draft Word documents side by side in landscape mode. Is it possible t...

Oakguy by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded session didnt save

Hi! I had a one-on-one session with my coach for 1,5 hours and I am sure it recorded, but now its not on my recorded list. Is there any way to get it back? This is horrible :(. I really hope someone can help me with this.