Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unusual share

Is it possible to share screen of Zoom interface (as host sees it) with active cursor in order to present a mini-tutorial about using features such as "Gestures", "Chat", "View". etc.?

Calendar meetings not syncing

All of the sudden my meetings Ive created online are not syncing up with my ipad mini...calendars synced is enabled , they dont show up after they have for years...is my iPad out of date now? thanks

Resolved! Zoom build for Raspberry Pi OS 64-bit?

Hello! Wondering if Zoom would consider building a 64-bit ARM64 version of the Zoom application for the Raspberry Pi OS - full 64-bit version was just released, Debian-based so hopefully not a huge stretch. There are currently ways to get Zoom runnin...

cbarn by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting audio drops when removing Airpod from charger

I use Airpods (standard, not pro) on Windows 10 in meetings with Zoom for Government. No problems pairing and establishing audio through the Airpods for a meeting. When Airpod battery starts to run low, I put one Airpod in the charger and continue th...

DF5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling

Trying to schedule meetings for the portal and after I his save and go to meetings, meetings continues to show no meetings scheduled. WTH?