Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Participants Unable to See Eachother

I have set up a Zoom integration through a scheduling program for the company I work for. We have been having a lot of issues with Zoom meetings - most notably, the admin and client will join the meeting but neither will be able to hear or see each o...

full gallery view not streaming to FB

I have been a zoom pro user for years. I often stream my zoom group meetings into my FB group. Before when I stream it would show everyone in the meeting, even if their camera is turned off. But now when I stream it, like today, it only shows the par...

iah423 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Updates

I no longer see " Check for Updates" option when I click my profile picture. Is this a new change? How do you update if it is? Thanks

Resolved! Zoom.us email messge to confirm account

Hi! I just received a message, purportedly from zoom.us, asking for me to confirm my account. I am skeptical, since I don’t think I have an account related to this email address. The link in the message takes me to a site called 2goldtech.com. Am I r...

TomT by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing and Launching Polls

About a month ago my Polling feature quit working properly. I have a us.zoom licensed account and when I try to launch or edit a poll i get a pop-up message saying I have an invalid token for a Zoom government account. I submitted a ticket but still ...

Meeting asking for a passcode

When I try to join a meeting each week, it always asks for a passcode. I checked with the administrator and he gave me a passcode, but it didn't work. What can I tell him so the passcode will not appear in the future? Is there a setting on my compute...