Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom to FB Live

Hi. I want to be able to use zoom and go to FB LIVE. I have the free version of zoom.Zoom's directions to do this say this...Go to your Zoom profile and click Settings. Then, click In Meeting (Advanced) and find the option that reads Allow live strea...

Sarah007 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! プランはプロなのにベーシック

プランは有料のプロになっています。(他の有料アカウントに紐づけ?リンク?させました)ですが、プロフィールを見るとパソナルになっていて、40分で切れてしまいます。どうすれば40分以上継続して使えるのでしょうか・・・。

まい by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound problem

Hello. I connect to the zoom conference from my phone, additionally headphones and microphone and do not use. During the conversation, the participants tell me that I am hard to hear, the sound is phonetic, gurgling is heard in the background. What i...

Alla_a by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Name change

Have gone into my profile and changed my name to my maiden name following divorce, however my previous name is showing up when I join meetings. How do I change this?

Problem with receiving chat messages

I run daily classes for students and have been successfully using chat with all of my students for several years. Last week, a new problem arose. I can send out chats to everyone and individuals with no problems. But I'm not receiving the response ch...

kschultz by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen Freezing

Recently whilst hosting Zoom calls within a minute or so the person I am talking to freezes on my screen but their audio continues.I record the chats for a Podcast I do and when I play back the recording they are fine and not frozen, its driving me m...