Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Kamera

merhabalar , son güncellemeden sonra kameram hiç sağlıklı çalışmıyor . Sürekli titremeye başladı . Bilgisayarımdan kaynaklandığını düşündüm ama sorun bulamadım . Toplantıya katılanlarda da aynı sorunu görünce güncelleme sonrası olduğunu düşünüyorum ....

Halide by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

webcam

my camera is not work great. Every time I use my camera on zoom it has many lines and changes color and then freezes up. I am using a HP laptop computer. Can someone help me.

Lbarse by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

view of me on zoom meetings

does anyone know why when I open my camera so others can see me it freezes? I thought it was my camera but I tried logging on on my laptop also and it does the freeze, shake thing

Polls

When I am sharing a PowerPoint presentation and use the Zoom Poll feature, my screen tends to lock or freeze after ending the Poll when I try to resume the PowerPoint presentation. Any ideas or suggestions?

rasasb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SCREENSHARING WITH MOBILE

Hello, can someone tell me how to set my computer to allow screen sharing with mobile phones? They only see white board, URL, etc instead of the share screen.

Zoom crashing/disrupting other Windows Apps

Zoom was always a little flaky itself, but since the "apps" were added, now it crashes other windows apps every time I use Zoom - not all apps, and different apps on different sessions. Corrupted and killed apps include Outlook, Thunderbird, Firefox,...

How do I find the text of the invitation?

Up until last week, I was able to set up a meeting, then click on a link that said "Copy Invitation." I then could go to my email and paste the invitation into the body of a message. As of today, however, there is no longer a "Copy Invitation" button...