Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom app

I've been a long time zoom user as a teacher. I set up lessons one-on-one and have since the pandemic. No problems. Used it yesterday, twice, no problems. Today clicked on my zoom app to set up a lesson and got a screen that said set up an account an...

AJ11 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did the recoding of Meeting go?

Hi Guys, I'm new to this, and just held a 2 hour mtg that I recorded on my laptop. Afterwards, it said it needed to be converted, which I allowed it. After that, it picked the file name, I agreed and it disappeared!!! Where is it?

unable to open saved chat files (.txt)

Hi!I'm running MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 on an M1 MacBook Pro. TextEdit, which is the basic word processing application that comes pre-installed with every Mac, now won't open ANY .txt files from Zoom chats which are automatically saved on my HD. Any work...

Parlem by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't upgrade to Zoom 5.11 on Ubuntu

Starting today (August 24th 2022), when I try and join a meeting on my Ubuntu 22 machine, Zoom says "You need to be 5.11.9 (4300) or higher". However, I just downloaded the latest .deb file and installed it.Here are my steps to make sure:- sudo apt r...

GregE by Zoom Partner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Configuración de Video

Hay un error de ortografía en configuración de video en la plataforma en idioma en españolUna opción dice "Ocular participantes sin vídeo"Debería decir "Ocultar participantes sin vídeo"