Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Issues with zoom video after last update

Did an update on window 10 computer now the video works for about 20 sec then starts glitching and changing color, if the camera gets turned off and back on it works for another few sec than does the same thing.It is not computer. And it has also hap...

Peter165 by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes

downloading dual audio recording files

I'm super frustrated- how the heck do you get support for Zoom?? It's telling me when i hit download on my recording that the separate audio tracks will download in the list- where the heck is the list?? I don't see it anywhere- I'm doing 4 interview...

How to hide new apps bar?

Hello, I just updated Zoom to version 5.13.4 (14461) and now there's an app bar on the right-hand side. Can you please tell me how to hide this? It's distracting during meetings and I'm not interested in apps. Thank you.

Webinar

Is it possible to hide the participants on a webinar from seeing each other and being able to know how many participants are on the webinar?

Kingdan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated zoom on PC now camera is glitching

My PC did a zoom update yesterday. Since then my camera is glitching. Getting black and white lines and fuzz. Green screen and also camera is freezing. This happened several times during my 1 hour meeting. Can anybody help?

ClaireS by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

2 different passscodes in Zoom meeting invitation

I scheduled a meeting and then changed the personal meeting setting from computer audio only to enable both telephone and computer audio. I then copied the updated invitation and pasted into my calendar invite to participants. But I noticed the passc...

Close Registration 1 week before meeting

I have a reoccurring meeting already created; however, I'd like to close registration one week prior to the event so I can provide participants with information for the multiple sessions in a timely manner prior to the meeting.

jaimeo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More