Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom not syncing anymore with my Apple Calendar

In the past my Zoom account when I create meetings automatically populate my Apple Calendar, this no longer works. I have tried calendar choices but gives Sign in with google or Microsoft, nothing to do with Apple Mail. I have tried my gmail account ...

RH1656 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Polls not showing up in my meetings as an option

I recently upgraded to a pro account so that I could do in meeting polling. I created a poll outside my meeting which is already scheduled, but when I enter the meeting, there is no option to launch a poll. The icons at the bottom do not include poll...

Sorting surveys by name

Hi, I have 32 surveys already done. Each survey is named by a number, that is, the first one is named 1, the second one is 2, etc.Since these surveys have to be presented during a meeting, it is important that the chronological order be kept intact.T...

Can I have more than 1 personal ID?

I currently use my personal ID to see 1:1 clients and I'm starting some group programs. I'd like to use a consistent zoom room ID for the group programs, but not the same ID I use for client sessions. The scheduling of the group program sessions does...

karenan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

contact list not available

I'm squeeky new to Zoom so forgive my ignorance. I typed some contacts into my Personal Contacts list. When I tried to open an instant meeting and invite these contacts, no list appeared. What am I doing wrong?

FJLover by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

REQUEST: Deactivate AI Focus to be able to showcase products.

When you show an object, a board or anything non human, zoom automatically blurry even if its on the foreground. Even showing a piece of paper with a drawing is a challenge now. This is so frustrating that I am about to change to another program. How...

jmap7 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes