Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound Issues When Background Music is Playing

Hi! I own a spiritual shop in NY and when I have the speakers on in the shop and am doing a meditation on zoom no one can hear the music and my voice keeps cutting in and out. When we play singing bowls, you can't hear the sound at all. To be clear, ...

Resolved! Personal Meeting ID (notifications)

Is there a way to know when someone has tried to connect to my Personal Meeting ID? Almost like a ringtone - where I'd get a notification when someone had tried to contact me on my PMI, but when I did not have the meeting started? So I could just giv...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! ライセンス割り当ての履歴

Zoomプロを契約しており、管理者権限を持っています。ユーザーに「ライセンス割り当て」をしていたのですが、知らない間に「ベーシックユーザー」に変更されていましたが、ライセンス調整の履歴を確認する方法はありますか。サポートページに掲載されているこの操作の履歴を確認する方法を知りたいです、

Resolved! 明滅・フリーズ

ミーティングを初めてすぐに明滅・フリーズしてしまいます。一旦カメラをオフにすれば治るのですが、数秒でまた同じ状態になってしまいます。同じような症状が出る方はいらっしゃいますでしょうか。

hasumi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I talk to someone in sales?

Help! I have chatted with three reps over the past week and they all gave me different answers to the same question.I think only talking to sales will help, but I just spent over 90 minutes on hold waiting for someone to pick up. How do I reach sales...

MTSS by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upside Down Video

My Zoom video shows me upside down. The background image is correct but not the "front" of the background. Which displays an upside down image. See screenshot below. And Yes, I have checked the camera. It works fine. It is definitely is Zoom. Done a ...

upsidedown.jpg

SHA256 file hash for downloads

I am looking for the file hash for the client downloads to verify the file, but I don't see it along with the files. Does someone know where I can download them from. Get_FileHash ... to verify.