Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Client Not Connecting Meetings!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and checked compatability and ensured clear caches I have tried anything I could try... the zoom client pulls up the dashboard but does not successfully connect me at all to any meetings! Please help I am out of opt...

Impossible d'avoir accès à mon compte zoom professionnel

Bonjour,Merci de bien vouloir m'aider à récupérer mon compte professionnel.En effet, avant je me connectais dans zoom avec mon adresse e-mail professionnelle X. Malheureusement cette adresse a été piratée et j'ai été obligé de la supprimer. Aujourd'h...

foulas by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic subscriptions

Hi all, Quick question, which I bet EVERYONE knows the answer to except me! Will my annual Zoom subscription automatically renew itself? Or, will I be asked before hand. I have a 30% off coupon from Zoom, but I cannot find any way of applying it to m...

NJP2 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Chatbot

How do I end a chat after a question has been answered. I tried "end" and "goodbye" The box covers up part of the screen I want to use.

Restarting a basic meeting

I am a free -basic user and my meetings are limited to 40 minutes. I am happy with this and usually end after 30 minutes and restart for a further 30. Lately I am being prevented from starting a new meeting and get a message saying I must wait for ni...

HW96 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S22 Ultra as Webcam

I'm thinking of getting a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and want to use it as a camera for livestreaming fitness classes. I'm looking for anyone who's using this phone as a PC webcam using a 3rd party app to connect the phone to the PC. Have you had any i...

rondorr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not recognised by mic in a zoom call

I've a situation where in a zoom call my mic picks up voice audio but the moment I play any music the other participants can't hear it. I can speak during that call and my voice is audible to the other participants but not the music I'm playing in th...

sounds by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

zoom notifications

Every time my wife gets invited to a meeting I get a invite notification banner even though we both have separate accounts. I can't figure out how to stop these notifications

jac2149 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes