Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mix 2 plans

Hello is it possible to mix 2 zoom plans? For exemple: 12 licences of Business and 2 licences of Pro on the same plateform?

Zoom thinks I'm in Mexico

I am trying to access a webinar but when i click to join i get the error that I cannot access from Mexico. I'm not in Mexico, im in Canada. I tried the Zoom Help option of going to Settings > Audio Conferencing > Scroll down to the Global Dial-in Cou...

no microphone audio

My Zoom account just had an update and my headset microphone is not working. Does it matter that I plug in with a 3.5 jack and not USB? I have the same problem with Microsoft Teams

Participant list reporting

when attempting to download attendee list the user name and email is replaced with "*****". why can't I see this information.

Rickstate1_0-1678900037270.png

Laptop - Audio Settings for two different offices

Hello! I was wondering if there was a way for saving the microphone and speaker settings on a laptop. Currently users have a laptop and work from two locations home and office. Each location may has it's own external speakers and microphone. Is there...

richper by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes