Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Microphone works in "Sound Recorder", but not Zoom

This problem is happening on Windows 11.The microphone works in other applications, such as Sound Recorder, but not Zoom. There's only 1 microphone device (the built-in speakers in the laptop), so there isn't really the possibility of the wrong devic...

Music not recognised by mic in a zoom call

I've a situation where in a zoom call my mic picks up voice audio but the moment I play any music the other participants can't hear it. I can speak during that call and my voice is audible to the other participants but not the music I'm playing in th...

sounds by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen Control

Hello Guys, I am having an issue with controlling the screen of another computer. I am seeing the screen, but I cannot move the cursor. I did the advanced sharing but it only this compute I am having an issue with. Thank you of any help I can get, Pe...

Merge Chat Window

I have been trying for 4 hours to merge the chat window onto my meeting screen. I have read every article, watched every video, but there are NO 3 dots with this option. It does not exist. I have moved out of full screen. I have stopped sharing my sc...

My Zoom Account - Signing On

I have thus far had the Zoom icon on my task bar. When I have wanted to get on so that my students could sign on and meet with me, all that I had to do was click on this icon. I had some issues with Zoom last week. That issue fixed but now this. I ha...

skyword by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Host Designation with 40 minute Duration

Our company has an account but I don't want to use our account administrator's name for an upcoming meeting. I would like to use my name since the meeting is only going to last 30 minutes. How do I go about setting up my account (so my name appears a...

MG23TSC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom SSO Saml Mapping DisplayName

So I am working on getting the Displayname Saml portion setup but no matter what Attribute I enter, nothing works.It is setup using DUO SSO so it gets the Attributes from there, however, I am unable to set attributes for this the Displayname. Hope th...

Save button not highlighted

When I create a Meeting Notice in Outlook and click Zoom "Schedule a Meeting", Zoom opens to do this. However, the Save button is not highlighted and I can't save the meeting in the Outlook notice. This problem just started today. Any ideas? Thanks.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More