Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Poor performance with Zoom Client on Linux

I have a Lenovo laptop from 2021, this is an 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz. With 16G of RAM. However, when I run zoom it can BARELY function. When I go to screen share Zoom consumes over 1.5GB of memory, and is killed by the OOM kill...

beadon by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Completed Poll indication is unreliable/inaccurate

Poll will indicate 100% completion by participants. Host will close poll, but several participants report not having completed or submitting the poll. If "completion" means submitted then that data is inaccurate, if not can we have an indication of h...

Using a Live Realtime Captioner

When using a live realtime captioner in Zoom, the captions appear as one continuous line. People need to be able to view a new speaker speaking on a new line. Example: >> JOHN: Hi, how are you?>> SALLY: I am fine.It currently appears this way: >> JOH...

eLearning for school district

Our district has a plan for eLearning days in the event of inclement weather, emergency, etc. We had an eLearning day in February and had MASSIVE issues with Zoom. We believe the issue is that Zoom links expire. In our preparation and roll out of the...

I can't find a recording in the cloud

I am looking for an old recording. I may have recorded it in the cloud when I had a Pro account. Now that I have a Basic account again, I can't find that recording or I don't know how to get access to it. Did it get deleted because I stopped paying? ...

Send Chat Message to All Co-hosts

I had thought that the Chat setting "Participant Can Chat With: Host and co-hosts" would mean that a chat message would be visible to the host and all the co-hosts. But I'm finding it seems just to allow participants to message a host or co-host dire...

sdhunt by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 7 likes

Zoom VDI - Redirected Audio Volume Levels

Hi All,I have a deployment with the following characteristics:VMware Horizon 2206VDI Desktops running Windows 10 v22H2HP t640 Thin Clients running HP ThinPro 8 and Horizon Client for Linux 2212Zoom VDI v5.13Zoom VDI plugin for VMware for ThinPro v5.1...

Can't send messages in chat.

Yesterday I joined a meeting (android) and typed a message in chat answering one. And it was sent. Then I returned to the meeting closing chat box. After opening the chat box again, I couldn't find my message I had send. But others and hosts messages...

Clarifying global custom linked variables -unlocked

I find conflicting details of global custom variables. I built a global custom variable with a Linked Value and Unlocked. Some documentation, and the popup description make me believe that a flow using global_var_set will update the variable value an...