Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I need is a speaker separation voice file.

Hello, I'm a senior in computer science. While studying Zoom api this time, I found out that the recording cloud service is a paid service. What I'm curious about is, is there a way for paid users to receive the recording of the meeting after conduct...

koreaa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my settion is temporaly unavailable.

i have a personal id and i am login coretly in my proper session with mu iD. But i can not see the participates waithing to admit them. however, They see a message that my session is temporaly unavailble. help

myayda by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Integrating with google calendar

Hi there, My google calendar and zoom integration used to be working fine and then the other day they just stopped. Now when I try to add a zoom meeting to my Google calendar it asks me for loads of permissions that I don't want to give! Any idea how...

acw100_1-1679129414130.png
acw100 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom

hey my names Dennis im looking for a little helpid like to know how to keep track of zoom meetings id like to have the history of meetings i attend and be able to share that information with lawyer getting host to send a confirmation email everyday i...

How to bulk download of all recordings in the account

Hi,My Zoom account is going to be deleted in few month by my organization.I would like to download all of my recordings since they are very important to me.Is there a way to do it in one click? (instead of one by one) (I have 2 hundreds) ThanksRavit

Ravit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Allow hosts to "raise hand" of a participant

Just as Zoom has added a feature to allow hosts to unmute participants, we need the ability to toggle "raise hand" for participants. While Zoom will already allow a host to "lower" a participant's hand, it will not allow a host to "raise" a participa...

EFCSJ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes