Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Pro anual billing

If i change to a pro anual service, it will be billing after 12 months or monthly will be billing. Helps me please

Self View not working

We run radio plays on Zoom, using Virtual Backgrounds. Over 3 rehearsals every cast member was able to see themselves on screen. During the live performance last night, 3 cast members had black screens and couldn't see themselves. Why would this happ...

jdaish by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pinning/Unpinning a video

If I start recording a meeting in Gallery view then pin one of the participants videos, what does the screen view return to when I unpin that video?

AlanB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Have to download the Zoom every time I join a meeting

Every time I try to join a meeting, even one of my own, I get this screen:I click on "Launch Meeting", and nothing happens except that I get "Having issues with Zoom, join from your browser"Then I click on "Download Now", it downloads, I click on the...

fulto006_0-1631750413973.png
fulto006 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! recorded locally need to move to zoom cloud

I made the mistake of recording a meeting to my local computer instead of to the cloud ... trying to share but even zipped the file is too big. Is there a way to move from my local location to my zoom cloud recording location?

Tysonw by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Locked by Admin" What?? I AM the Admin!!

Hey folks, trying to access and change the virtual backgrounds on this app. Note on the right-hand side of the settings screen says this feature is "Locked by admin". What?? I AM the admin - at least I guess I am . I own the account and I'm the only ...

BSFer by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes