Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Surface Pro Issues

Has anyone else who supports Zoom for a company with Surface Pro devices noticed that Surfaces very quickly overheat and then throttle the CPU when in Zoom? This has been a very persistent issue for us and happens on all Surface Pros from 4-7. We hav...

Resolved! Blurry Video Recording

When I record a Zoom meeting to the cloud, the video is not clear, but a little blurry. If I choose a local recording it is clear, but I cannot opt for a speaker view recording. Why is my cloud recording blurry? (I am attaching a screenshot of a clou...

Pam-EFM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start video option not available

I saw that my one friend using zoom and is not able to start her video. She doesn't have the option to start her video. Even the host does not has the option to start my friend's video.How can she resolve this issue?

P-S by Attendee
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting link sometimes not working properbly

Hello, we expierencing, that our customers are not able to join the link to our meeting by link.This happend already several times allthough loggin is possible with ID and Passcode to the same meeting. The meeting is set up as a reoccuring meeting. E...

Zoom recordings of different user

Hi, I was sent a zoom invitation from another user to my 2nd email address. I have a zoom account with my business but this wasnt used in this instance.I clicked on the link when the meeting was on, as participant.During the meeting, i was chosen as ...

Cannot connect to a meeting

Last week, I was able to connect to my zoom meetings. This week, when I click the link in the email sent by the host, Zoom pops up, I click the blue "join meeting" and a small window opens with a circle that spins and spins. After 3 minutes, it drops...

CBarba by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video after most recent update

I just did an update and now my video does not load. Not keen to have a virtual meeting if I can't attend in person.

LG10 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Zone Missmatch

Hi, The Zoom client does not display the correct time zone for my meetings. In https://outlook.office.com/mail/options/general/timeAndLanguage in my Outlook profile, the time zone is set to UTC-8, Pacific, which is correct. I am in Los Angeles.In my ...

thm22 by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

problema video

quando mi collego con i miei clienti dopo 1 minuto lo schermo si blocca. allora vado su vista cambio da galleria a oratore e l immagine ritorna ma questo ogni 2 minuti immaginate un ora cosi. Chiaramente questo succede a me e non a chi entra nella mi...

Laura78 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes