Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Additional dial in numbers don't update in Google Calendar

We are using Google Calendar with the Zoom for G Suite Add-On. When arranging a meeting for another user, international dial in numbers can't be amended after the meeting is created. To replicate the issue:User A has full rights to User B's Google Ca...

Visual alert for people joining the waiting room?

Is there a possibility to have a non-audio notification that someone has joined the waiting room? I'm envisioning something similar to the orange highlight and icon change that occurs when someone enters something in the chat while the host has chat ...

mt104 by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to retrieve a recording from a meeting you attended

Recently I attended a meeting in which I was interviewing someone but on their Zoom account. They changed the meeting setting to allow me to record the meeting/ interview but I have been unable to find the recording. Normally I use my own account so ...

Resolved! Interpreters communicate in the same channel

Hi All, I wonder how to configure the interpretation so the interpreters can communicate in the same channel? For example, I put two interpreters to translate English to Chinese to ensure the interpreters could cover the translation if interpreters d...

Share Sound/ Optimze Video creates huge echo for MAC users

Hi! My MAC using colleagues and I are all experiencing the inability to share sound or optimize video for sharing for a couple months now. All updates are complete. A huge echo is created for everyone in the meeting. We absolutely cannot use these fu...

Private emails. Blind copies

Hi could any one tell m if I can send invites to other with out showing others the emails I'm sending I.E. some don't have company emails so use their personal emails?

Resolved! Participant names

Is it possible to set a meeting up so the names of participants are automatically hidden - other than for the host to see?We are holding a meeting and don't want the participants to see who else is included in the meeting, although we need them to id...

CAgnes by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Introducing the new Zoom Contact Center product