Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom crashes every time I turn my Video On

Hi Team, I have version 5.13.7 on my windows 10 Dell laptop.Everytime I have my video on, my zoom freezes and then I lose network connection. I work from home. After about 20 seconds it reconnects however I still cannot have my video on. If I have my...

EddyD by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Connection Issues with Zoom

On a Mac, for several months, have been unable to successfully join a meeting. If I launch the app, enter a meeting ID, I get a "An unknown error occurred, Error Code: 100056000." In Chrome, if I browse to zoom.us, and then select join, I get a "This...

Zoom can't connect to Youtube and Facebook

I receive this error message every time I try to connect to youtube or facebook live.Oops! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again. (300). Please help! - I have changed my settings. - I have given permission to live stream.

Berance by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom Client Update Version

Dear all, We are unable to do upgrade the zoom client version from 5.11 to 5.14 via Intune automatically without user sign in. For upgrading the version, the user has to sign in first before they could updating the version. Is there anyway that we co...

Closed Caption Translations

If enabled by the account holder, are users able to access CC in their language through their Zoom phone app? Or must they login to their Zoom account to use this feature? For those who are using this feature, I see some are saying it's inconsistent....

SydneyK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video settings issues

I have an open tickets for days now, i have the pro version and i dont have the option to pick HD on my video setting....there are 2 black side bars on my videos that look very unprofessional, i need to figure out how to remove those from the videos....

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 1.13.33 PM.png

Issues of scheduled meetings

Hi i'm having issues about my scheduled meeting. I couldn’t see my Saturdays scheduled meetings at all. Kindly help me regarding this issues.Hereby I attached the screenshot.Many thanks