Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Inquery

Hello there,I want to join a meeting. 

OyetB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving zoom room

I attend regular meeting with my boss on zoom in her personal zoom room.Is there a way of saving her zoom room in my profile so that I dont have to search out the confirmation zoom email each time I have a meeting with her?Thanks

Running zoom on chrome os vs windows

I have noticed that in chrome os, zoom runs from within web browser. This is not the case when it comes to windows. There zoom desktop application is being launched by zoom web site from within browser. Why? shouldn't you be able to run zoom on windo...

romang by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to get list of participates in zoom meeting using API.

HI Team, How to get list of live participants in zoom meeting using API. I tried so many methods but not working. please help1. http://api.zoom.us/v2/past_meetings/{meetingid}/participants -- to get past participants list2. http://api.zoom.us/v2/metr...

Pre recording

HelloI'm trying to record myself and then send it to my tutor, my laptop is not converting the meeting and saving it. How can I do that?

Sharing Audio With Group

I am running an online dance group where l need to share my audio with the multiple people that join. I've recently got a new laptop, even though l am sharing COMPUTER AUDIO as l was doing previously, no one was able to hear the music. Any thoughts?

Audio feedback occurs

Hello, we have a problem. We need to be in the same conference room with several computers with active audio, as we need to take two participants online at the same time. Unfortunately, audio feedback occurs. What can we do? Does anyone have a techni...

HDClub by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook Integration (Exchange)

The integration appears to be successful in the Web interface (Exchange 2016), however the Zoom desktop app does not pull through Outlook meetings. When clicking 'Add Calendar' in the application it prompts me to setup the integration again - Which t...

Zoom23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now