Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ACTUALIZACIONES

Personal de ZOOM: Se requiere saber el calendario de ACTUALIZACIONES, y prever el tiempo que les lleva aplicar una de estas y evitar que, al ingresar a una reunión ya programada, resulte que zoom corre el proceso de actualización y luego de esto hay ...

AS01 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Attendee to Existing Meeting

If I add an attendee to an existing meeting and hit "save", will all attendees receive the invite again? I don't see an option to send or send only to added or deleted attendees.

UserPG by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recoding Error (only 1 second was converted)

My latest meeting did not fully record/convert. I confirm that throughout the duration of the meeting the “Recording…” notification was on and there was an alert at the start of the meeting to inform participants. However, once the meeting ended and ...

Jade7 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Timer Disabled by the host

When I try to set the timer I end up getting Meeting Timer disabled by the host. When I go to settings, it is enabled and I can see the timer just unable to set the time duration

akini11 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

where is my recording?

hi, I recorded a meeting on Monday evening and even did a short test to make sure it would work. The test recording showed up in my local files and under the zoom desktop "local recordings" page. But the actual meeting is still not anywhere to be fou...

jen16 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes