Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Participant entering Zoom meeting unscheduled

Hope someone can help us. We are a small firm with some paid Zoom Pro accounts.Our consultants schedule meetings with clients via Zoom. We send the clients the meeting room details when they book. Some clients however test the link beforehand and the...

Jacinda by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

有料会員と無料会員で同じメールアドレスで登録し、ログイン出来なくなりました

会社の有料会員の招待のURLをクリックする前に、同じメールアドレスで自分で無料会員で登録してしまい、Zoomにログイン出来なくなりました。また、パスワードリセットをしてもメールアドレスにメールが飛んできません。どうしたらログインできますでしょうか。

Where's my chat?

I recently clicked on "Save Chat" while in a meeting. Now, after the meeting has ended, I want to retrieve the chat I saved but it is nowhere to be found. I have logged into the desktop client and logged into my account, but nothing is there in chats...

Ravjay1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Amnesia

A friend had a stroke and she has amnesia. Some of us from the zoom group bought a device so she would have a device unfortunately we don't have a password so she can get into zoom is there any way to bypass that so I could set up this device for her...

azzow2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two devices

Can someone please tell me how to access my zoom account from a new device? I have zoom on my Macair and I want to be able to use it from my new iPad.

Resolved! Chat

Hi Folks, I think there's an assumption that this group (Chat) is intended for general chat in the Community - but in fact (I believe) it is supposed to be for discussion about the Zoom Chat product (the Chat platform within Zoom itself). How can we ...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes