Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Claim host

I have signed in to run a meeting as host and later a second person has signed in and claimed host. Is it possible to block the person from doing this?

sarahj by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sharing Zoom Recording

I recorded a recent Zoom meeting that I hosted ...but accidentally saved it to my computer instead of iCloud. Is there any way to share this file with the other participants? Thanks!

SMK1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Zoom app not working in Mac

Hi, Past two days my Zoom app on my mac computer not working with Zoom version 5.9.1 (3506)My Mac is (Mojave 10.14.6)the error message showed that check the connectivity is not blocked by a firewall or ProxyI have checked everything is working fine.T...

sponnan by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Removing chat during meeting

Is there a way to delete a chat while the meeting is in process, or remove it from the view of participants? We got bombed and now we have a chat full of profanity that we want to remove from the view of the participants. Thank you!

kswark by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to unhide zoom channel

I have updated my zoom app to version 5.7.5 (1020). I hid my zoom channel and I am unable to unhide it. Some of the channels show up when someone is added or someone sends a message in it. I searched for the solution on google and they work with olde...

zoom ordinateur windows 10 et webcam

Bonsoir, Je préfère utiliser le zoom sur mon ordinateur, avec windows 10, 64 bits.Avant j'utilisais une caméra filaire, et je pouvais me connecter à zoom ordinateur. Les participants à la réunion me voyait.Mais depuis plusieurs mois, l'image ou la vi...

973GGG by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't open zoom since I did an upgrade

After completing a recommended upgrade, when I try to click on the zoom icon to open my account, there is a superimposed question mark and it won't open. A chat with zoom support was unsuccessful - that feature isn't allowed with a free account, appa...