Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Contacts

Hey,so recently I blocked my friend and then deleted her contact.I knew how to add her back as I had done it before.I accessed the blocked section to unblock her so I can add her contact,and unlike the last time I blocked and deleted her, her contact...

Lost Vid

I had to switch devices due to sound and I can't locate the video from the meeting. Can zoom pull the video and send it to me?

AVBR by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

204 while updating user settings via REST API

This was already asked 100s of times but I do not see the discussion going to a conclusion so asking again!I have created a ticket with the support but their bot seems to be suggesting to wait infinitely. PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL MY TICKET because I am s...

ycd by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PRO account entry

I need to solve this situation: I have a PRO account Zoom (RVC Conference), which I entered via e-mail, which has since been canceled (***********). I no longer have access to it. Unfortunately, I have no other way to sign in to my Zoom account. I ne...

RVC by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problem

Hi,I registered Zoom ID by my work email and bought premium package.But i just quit my company and my work email was already removed by my company.I keep want to use my ID but when i login, i received a notice that"We detected an unusual login from a...