Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom’s smart AI assistant that empowers you!

Learn more

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

Community Happy Rewards Update!

Check it out

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom delegates

Hello - my assistant is set as a Calendar Delegate in Microsoft outlook. She sets up ZOOM meeting on my behalf from her outlook. That works. However, when i want to change the meeting from my calendar, its states I AM NOT THE HOST. I tried everything...

Spense by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining a meeting

I host two zoom meetings a week, but when I try to join someone else's meeting, i.e. clicking on their "Join Zoom" link, it opens a new zoom window as if I was hosting my own meeting instead of letting ,me join theirs. Help

jmansur by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Video Sharing not working

I have weekly meetings and share screen each time, showing video's each week. I always use the same video source. Yet, while screen sharing today, the video was playing perfectly on my end (sound and video quality) no one on the meeting can hear the ...

Dianna1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes