Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

organizational account

Hi all, I need support to access my organizational account because the responsible person left the organization, she didn't transfer the org account to anyone, how can I get back my org account???

Tsogtoo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing

i have turned off screen sharing, and when i try as the host and as the participant i cannot share. However one participant has been able to share. Any idea how? Also I can't seem to get back to being able to share as the host. When i log in i have t...

susan24_0-1651915128703.png
susan24 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ipadで利用させていただいておりますが、

パソコン環境ではカメラ機能が無い為、IPADでちょくちょく利用しております。 最近共有画面でプレゼン資料を提示してポインターを使用しますが、パソコン上ではポインターを矢印に変更できます。しかし、IPADでは赤いポインターしか表示されません。何方か設定方法をご教示願えませんでしょうか?

Displaying a shared screen as an attendee

Curious if there is a way to share one's screen, but have it display as another attendee instead of occupying the entire screen and minimizing attendee displays. In context: I have a question set to explore with a group of attendees. I'd like to have...

40 min limit with no warning!!

I am furious! I am an TEFL teacher earning very little and have used zoom for the last 2 years with one to one lessons of one hour. My students and I are now very used to zoom, but there is no way I can afford to upgrade and pay 120 pounds! What's mo...

ayuda

quisiera saber que plan y como adquirirlo para que zoom acepte a mas de 300 personas y sea ilimitado en reuniones, pero nose como hacerlo, soy de Argentina

rociob by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

定期ミーティングが起動しません

定期ミーティング 毎日 9時など を設定しますが起動しません。アプリでもWEBでも同様です。ホームの時計の下のスペースには、今日予定されているミーティングはありませんとなっています。ちなみに、単発のスケジュールは問題なく起動します。御教示お願い致します。