Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Text to Landline Error

I have enabled SMS on my Zoom Phone number. I can text out from the Zoom app, but when I try to text my Zoom Phone number I receive a text from +90 (008) 000 42 42 saying that my number "is a landline #. Reply Y to send all TXT messages to this # as ...

caseyn by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Phone call not coming in or going out

All of a sudden we are not receiving phone calls for our business. When we call out it says "Sorry, we are unable to complete your call at this time." I have Poly phones and tried on Zoom app as well. It has been working fine for months and all day t...

Lisa12 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Firmware issue with Audiocodes 445HD

I was attempting to provision a new phone I got today after successfully provisioning other types of audiocodes phones and I ran into an issue with the firmware (3.4.8.198.9) I was pointed to in this list: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/36...