Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Attendance Report Removed User

My meeting had a zoom bomber today. I checked the attendance report and I don't see anyone I don't know except one. Imagine the meeting was from 8:00 to 9:00. There's a person I don't know who appeared 8:18 and left 8:20. What's interesting is that t...

Zoom recording frozen

Hi There, I wondered if anyone could help - I recorded a zoom meeting which lasted around 30mins which involved me sharing my screen. The audio and video are fine for the first 13mins but then the video suddenly freezes but the audio continues. The v...

BB23 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom recording analytics

Hi there, Does anyone know where I can access details of the people who have viewed the recording of a webinar who have not registered? I sent out a link and would like to know who watched it. Is this possible and if so, where do I find those details...

camera switching

I use 2 Tenveo USB conference cameras on a usb hub connected to a laptop. at a monthly meeting, to connect those who cannot attend in person to the meeting. One camera is used for the committee and the other and the other for our visiting speaker. Th...

Quez by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes