Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ProTip #4 - Help us help you on the Community!

When coming to the Zoom Community for troubleshooting help, our community of Zoom experts, Audio/Visual professionals, and other tech-savvy users might be able to help, but we often need more information to get a clearer picture of what the underlyin...

Bort by Community Champion | Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes

Designate someone to schedule and be host on my account

I am the account holder. I want “A” to be able to schedule a meeting whenever she wants, and I want her to be the host of those meetings. It’s in my interest that she be able to function independently. I could just give my account login and password,...

Problems opening chat window

Using zoom for meetings, when I open the chat window, a blank screen appears. Sometimes I can close it and re-open the chat and the chat works, however, more often opening the chat crashes the program and the only way to close the program is using ta...

drjulian by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Video Problems

My clients can see and hear me, I can hear them but I can’t see them if they use a computer or laptop, I can see them if they use their phone, I can hear them, two or three minutes later, the other person video "show up" any suggestions would be appr...

Resolved! Stop Synching Google Calendar with Zoom

I want to stop synchronizing my Google Calendar with Zoom to stop receiving calendar notifications through the Zoom app. But on the web portal, when I access Settings > Calendar, it shows a blank page. I already reloaded it, but it never works. Can y...

leongrin by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Salesforce/zoom meetings integration

I have moved to a new position in the marketing department. We had zoom integration for webinars and it did not work for our needs. We have since moved to Zoom Event meetings and the sync is not working within Salesforce to integrate Zoom meetings. I...

registered email addresses not there

Dear community, I have created two meetings in tow different weeks for which you have to register.In the first meeting, all registered email addresses are displayed in the queue report.In the second meeting, no email address is entered, although a bu...

Ivette1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes