Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't Use Smart Backgrounds?

One of our users can't blur her background or use backgrounds without a greenscreen. Her home computer seems to fit all the requirements though I'm unsure about the card: the AMD a8 pro 7600b r7. It looks powerful enough for the job so is there a way...

Control Room

Good afternoonCould you tell me if there is a way to configure a master user so that I can jump from one meeting to another without closing the current one and make the waiting room interactive?Thank you very much

JPG153 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Controlling Default Contacts in Invitations

I work in a large organization with many contacts. When I have launched a meeting and wish to invite a participant (alt-I), a default panel of contacts (9) appears; there appears to be space for an additional 7 contact icons. Am I able to control who...

Individual meeting invites

Id like to invite people to a meeting. It's a recurring meeting. Some people are invited every week so I want to keep the core link the same, but others will only be invited to some so I'd like to send them individual links, just for the ones they ar...

Interpretation

Hi everyone, I'm organising a Zoom-meeting soon and interpretation will also be necessary. I've seen that you can add 20 interpreters in total for a session. However, this is a four day meeting that will involve 22 interpreters. Does anyone know whet...

Teuntje by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes