Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to schedule meeting on web browser

Hi, I am a paid user. Previous I was able to schedule zoom meetings on web browser. Recently I tried doing so but was not able to ie to save. I need help to solve this. Using the desktop app I am able to schedule a meeting. May I know is it set as th...

clarence by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PDFs Greyed Out When Shared During a Meeting

I have PDF files that I have stored on ICloud that I share during meetings. Quite often, when I try to share one of these files, the screen is greyed out on top, and miniature copies of the pages across the bottom the screen. The only work-around I h...

Baespos by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to a Meeting from the Registration Reply

I created a meeting using manually-approved registrations. When the meeting started, many people could not join. The link took them back to Register for the Meeting. I could not get the actual meeting link. I tried and wound up with a link that again...

Vicki by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule Privilege

I'm hoping to be able to use Schedule Privilege to make sure that presenters in my organization have settings that enable maximum user participation. How much access would someone with schedule privilege have to settings that maximize attendee partic...

Consulta

Tengo 4 cuentas con el mismo usuario y contraseña, necesito programar reuniones simultáneas. Es posible?

Missing Meetings on Dashbaord

Has anyone ran into the issue of Meetings disappearing from their Meetings Dashbaord? We host a lot of meetings and thankfully keep our own spreadsheet of scheduled Zoom meetings, so we recently noticed that some would randomly disappear from the das...

Utech by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Compartir un Video

Buenas tardes tengo problemas al compartir videos, se escucha distorsionado. Me empezó a pasar al actualizar la aplicación hace 1 semana.Ya reinstale la aplicacion y sigue igual, cuando entro en el portal del Zoom, no lo hace.Pueden ayudarme Saludos

John51 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes