Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Auto join by meeting id and password

I am using Zoom SDK. we have 2 users 1. Host 2. user Host start meeting by clicking join button, now I want to make user to join this meeting without clicking join button.i have meeting Id and password. is there any method to join without clicking bu...

virtual backgrounds

I'm seeking help re. virtual backgrounds. I lost the backgrounds I saved when I upgraded to the latest version of Zoom. Now, when I attempt to add them using the virtual background + option, they are not downloading for some reason. Any ideas? All th...

Microfoni

abbiamo attivato l’impostazione che l’organizzatore può attivare i microfoni dei partecipanti. Quando i partecipanti entrano nella riunione non gli viene chiesto il permesso e l’organizzatore non può attivare i microfoni senza il permesso. Come si pu...

Legal compliance of meeting polls

Hello everyone, at my company we have been using Zoom for some time. Today my boss came to me and said he heard that Zoom now supports legally compliant voting/elections.I couldn't find anything on the internet about this. Did Zoom get such a feature...

MartinZ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ghost of zoom taking up my storage.

Hello, I've been having a problem where I deleted zoom, but when I go to my program downloads, it shows up as taking up 3 gb. Upon trying to delete this, i am met wit the error: "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program requi...

Kami by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes