Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom problems

Sometimes when I am in a zoom meeting it seems to disappear but if I can hear them and they see me.Idont know if it´s problem of my zoom or my computer

Retrieving a zoom classroom meeting

Hi there, I was wondering if there was a way to retrieve the video from a classroom meeting even though I didn't record it on my end. It's a pretty serious situation where some baseless accusations are being made, and I was hoping that the complete v...

Walter3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

セミナー中にキーノートにクリックできなくなる

ZOOMでセミナーを開催してキーノートで作成した資料を画面共有していると、突然、次のスライド資料がクリックできなきなります。 そして何回もクリックしてると30秒ほど経過したらクリックできるようになります。これが15分おきぐらいに繰り返されてしまいます。 このせいでセミナーが途切れ途切れになってしまい参加者の皆様の熱量が下がってしまい契約率が下がってしまいます。 何が原因でしょうか?こちらのパソコンはiMac24インチでメモリは16ギガで、バージョンは最新です。

Creating a Poll in a Meeting

I have created my poll successfully, but Zoom does not seem to allow me to have only ONE choice. My poll is for an election within our organization and in some instances there is only one nomination (the incumbent). Does anyone know how to delete opt...

Retrieving Attendee Informatrion

Hi Team,I'm looking to build an app using the attendee data on zoom. The aim is to create a leaderboard for employees having video on the max number of times in a month. We are looking into ways of increasing video participation. For doing the above ...