Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Close Captioning

How can I have the transcripts of the close captioning available only to the host and not to any of the other meeting participants?

Breakout room pop up

Hello,I have six breakout rooms, in two of the breakout rooms during the meeting while in full screen we had the app window pop up during the meeting while in full screen. What would cause this and is there anything I can do to avoid this. thanks!

ezperez by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Mulit Channels - Records

Hi, I am doing some research so I am trying to find a service to integrate to my website. Ideally I would like be to able to create more than one room (more than 10) at the same time and be able to force the recording. I need a space where my clients...

User reported

Hello. Our co-worker, who joined a zoom call as a guest (did not register and don't have an account), accidentally reported our co-worker and she can't join the zoom call hosted by me. How can he un-report her? He can't log in zoom.us website, becaus...

inc_mgmt by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Breakout room "leave" option as a host

I used Zoom last year and was able to leave a breakout room to return to the main room, but this year, that option does not appear on my screen. How do I have that option show on my screen when I utilize the breakout rooms?

lochoa by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes