Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Error 200

Hi, I'm a university of Guelph student, I've been trying to watch the recording for a live lecture that I missed. When I click on the link that my professor posted on the course website it takes me to a page that says "You have not enabled the Cloud ...

ablack12 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug in Zoom Video Conferencing

Noticed a bug with Zoom Meetings - When some one is sharing screen with you and you minimize the zoom window, the icon bar in the minimized window goes blank and you can no longer close, mute, maximize or do anything else.

Avi3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Chat from Certain Participants

We would like to host a meeting with two levels of participants. One group of participants (approx. 80 people) should be able to Chat and Raise Hand. The other group of participants (approx. 10 people) should not be able to do either and will be more...

TYOU by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign-In

Hello!Is there a way to take the sign-in address associated with the account off when you sign-in to a meeting? Thank you in advance!

How to enable interpretation

I am a paid subscriber who hosts 150 people each Monday in a community meeting. All of a sudden I do not have an interpretation feature to toggle on/off. Zoom says that I have to have Zoom support now enable this feature. How the heck do I get that h...

deehour by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom recordings keep stopping

Hi. I've been recording Zoom meetings for my podcast, but every now and then, I get logged off the meeting (and I'm the host who's recording). Luckily I can log back on, my guests are still there, and I can start the recording again, but it's embarra...

Ricotel by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes