Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meetings Registrations Question

I have a landing page that's selling a ticket to a Zoom Meeting event. Once people register, I have Zapier registering them for the meeting automatically and automatically approved. The question is, I have a follow up email campaign that I want to in...

Mark32 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No screen option for Share screen

Hi, When I clicked on the 'Share' button in Zoom. The first option is Photos, icloud drive etc... I used to have the 'Screen' option right before the Photos option, but now after I switched to 30 days trial on the Pro account, I don't have the 'scree...

Ctt1css by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings don't show up on my upcoming dashboard

Hello - I have meetings, including reoccurring, on my google calendar that utilizes zoom, however, when I go and log into my Zoom account to make updates to the actual invite (hosts, surveys, etc.) a LOT of my meetings are not listed in upcoming. It ...

kpifey by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Absolute newbie needs help with audio

Hi all. I joined a zoom from my healthcare provider, but no audio on either end. My audio was not blocked on my phone (android). I went to the test room and see ok check marks for audio and video, but if there is any audio playing I don't hear it. In...

Lefty1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes