Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Where is my recording?

My participant invited me to zoom in with her via her link. She made me a host and I hit record on my end to document our session. I opted for the cloud option. We are done, but now, I don't see the recording in my account? Where is it?

Resolved! Zoom desktop client GPO

Hi, where can I find the latest Windows GPOs for Zoom desktop meeting client.This page seems to be outdated --> https://support.zoom.us/hc/de/articles/360039100051-Gruppenrichtlinienoptionen-f%C3%BCr-den-Windows-Desktop-Client-und-Zoom-Rooms We insta...

Eric_R by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduler - Zoom App redirecting to Google Calendar

i use the zoom app on creating scheduled meeting , but after submitting it , it redirects me to google calendar - calendar instead on the details of the scheduled meeting where i can edit and invite.when i check google calendar , it only add an event...

jingku by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ホストを移したクラウドレコーディングについて

開催中のミーティングにiPadで参加し、ホストを私に移し、iPadでクラウドレコーディングを1時間行い、一旦レコーディングを終了し、1時間後にレコーディングを再度1時間行い、その後レコーディングを終了し、ホストを私から当初のアカウントに戻して私が退出しても、クラウドにレコーディングデータが作成されません。そもそものミーティングが終了しないと作成されませんのでしょうか。

YOSHIKI by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Frozen picture on zoom call in car

I joined a zoom meeting in my car. I could hear the host ( through my car speaker), but could not see him or anyone else. All I could see was my image, and then it froze. After a couple of minutes with it still frozen, I decided to leave the meeting ...

Input the verification code

Why is the Zoom system so often asked to verify the key, even though my account is not unusual. Did the Zoom team manage the use of the same account more tightly?Admin, please notify me again. Thanks

errorzoom.PNG