Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Incorrect passcode

A couple of my students are getting the "Incorrect Passcode" even thought it's correct. Even when I send invite directly to them it doesn't work. Any ideas on how to fix?

tn3 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Magewell to Zoom - Framerate FPS Dropping

Hey all! We have been running a full virtual event setup for a long time now, and I've noticed I am having frames dropped in our meeting rooms (even with HD rooms enabled). Signal Flow: Switcher SDI Out > Decimator Converter to HDMI > Magewell HDMI+ ...

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 9.06.47 AM.png

Zoom Plugin in Outlook Web

HiI am using Zoom plugin in Outlook Calendar (Web version). Every time I 'Add a Zoom Meeting', it asks for my SSO login. (my company login). Its very annoying : ( What am I missing? Is there a way Zoom remembers the login and doesnt ask me everytime?...

Scheduling Zoom Meetings for email/phone

When I create a Zoom meeting and generate the meeting 'code', etc., I'm not noticing phone numbers for mobile users to join the meeting. I'm only seeing a web link. I don't have a subscription for Zoom. I have the free basic plan. Is there a unique w...

Resolved! Windows application responds very slowly

I recently bought a new laptop and since then I do have major issues with getting Zoom running. Mainly as the windows application reacts either not or only after several minutes to any given input, like clicking a panel or trying to join a meeting. T...

JanB1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

1-1 but have time limit of 40 mins

This issue only started recently. When I have a zoom meeting with 1-1, the time limit is only 40 mins. I am aware using this happens to group meetings. Can anything advise how to troubleshoot?

JLCnT by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Video recording disappeard

Hi,Thursday 14th of July I recorded a meeting to the cloud. I think after that my paid contract stopped. Now I cannot find the recording any more. Is it lost? Can I find it anywhere???Greetings from Lanke

Lanke by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes