Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Attended meeting history

I need help, i attended a meeting and the host claims to have no proof to show i attended the meeting. Is there a way i can provide proof of attendance on my end as a participant because i am certain i attended the meeting.Thank you.

bnj by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom sign-in

I have zoom on my desktop and I-phone, however, when I first log into them individually and leave for any reason, I cannot get back in on neither my desktop or my phone using my regular login information. Getting the message," Host has another meetin...

Annoying "Refer a friend" pop up

How can I disable the annoying and self-promotional "refer a friend" screen that now appears after every call? I'm a paying customer of Zoom — and I don't expect to become a sales agent for them.

오디오-전화걸기-국가편집 default

회의예약 - 오디오 - (미국에서 전화걸기) 편집 Conference Schedule - Audio - (Call from USA) Edit The US is always pinned on this screen. I would like to change to be pinned the option 'Korea' instead of 'USA' I don't need to 'USA'Please tell me how to do it