Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom App on TIZEN

Good Morning. Zoom is not supporting TIZEN system. Is there a way to download the Zoom App on Smart TV using TIZEN platform?

オーナー管理について

現在オーナーで登録しているメールアドレスを、ユーザー解除・削除した場合、再度同じメールアドレスで新規プランのオーナー申込することは可能でしょうか。また、削除後に再利用はすぐ出来るのでしょうか。

haga by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad quality with picture in picture

Hi!We have a blackmagic camera together with ATEM extreme iso as a clipboard, and we experience that the quality is incredibly poor when we run picture in picture together with camera + powerpoint. Is anyone experiencing a similar problem? Have teste...

Remote Co-host Shared Video freezing

We hold regular meetings with the following configuration:Windows PC as hostMonitor 1 as desktop Monitor 2 feeds 5 auditorium screens via HDMI-Coax interfaceWired ethernet to highspeed comcast internetAuditorium camera focused on stage attached to Wi...

Recurring Meetings

If I delete a recurring meeting, will that also delete the reports associated with that meeting link? I can find meetings reports in the Account Management tab but I'm afraid if I delete a meeting, it'll also delete the reports. Does anyone know for ...

lktanga by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes