Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Transfer premium account

I clicked the link from my signed in zoom app on my Mac to upgrade to a premium account.Safari opened up and I made the purchase.But safari opened up zoom under a different account nameSo I now have the wrong zoom account upgraded to premiumI need he...

Zoom VDI client crashes when opening announcements

We're running the current release of the Zoom VDI client version 5.11.2 on fully patched Windows 10 21H1 Enterprise desktops. Starting with the most current release, Zoom is freezing whenever one of our VDI users attempts to click on an unread messag...

akiel by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to shrink shared screen

Hi,I want to be able to share my screen to show a PowerPoint presentation to a Zoom audience, but to be able to shrink the presentation screen on my monitor (i.e., to make it less than full screen) so that I can see my Windows 7 taskbar and can look ...

HH33 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have Invalid Meeting ID error

I have an Invalid Meeting ID error when I join Meeting Room ID and Pass are both correct, even though I entered the link with the same error!Và tôi có thể hỏi liệu lỗi này là do PC của tôi hay lý do khác không?Cảm ơn!

studycoden_0-1636518164001.jpeg

Find all meetings using PMI in my organization

I would like to disable PMI across my entire org. However this will delete meetings that are set up to use PMI. Does anyone know of a way, or could anyone point me toward a way, that would enable me to discover all meetings using PMI? This way I can ...

Test Environment

What concepts do people use for a test environment for the Zoom integrations? I use the Zoom API heavily and I need to have some sort of test environment/api I can point to and use for test development. If I go to create another account, I can't figu...

Participant Screen Sharing

Is there a setting that would allow for a participant to request to share their screen during a meeting? I've combed through the settings and I'm only seeing the ability to turn participant screen sharing on or off. We've got an active zoom bomber in...