Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom crashes when I click stop sharing

Hi my zoom crashes when I click stop sharing. This happens normally when I have class which requires me to share my screen for at least half a day. Some time with recording too. When I stop sharing by clicking the button, the cursor will circle and c...

Schedule a meeting

Ive noticed this filed appears now when I go to schedule a meeting, what is it for, how do you sue this, how do I enable. I am unable to find any info on this.

Faculty04_0-1666685397747.png

Video quality

It is necessary to achieve the best quality of video and recording of people. Now we use the "Business" tariff. The second task is to hold online events for 200 participants.Tell me if it makes sense to switch to another tariff? Or is it possible to ...

Pre assigned Break Out Rooms

We are running an event with pre assigned break out rooms. Most people managed to get pre assigned and we only had a manually add a few. We did have a couple of people who came late and couldn't sign in. Would this be because they weren't on the spre...

Meeting ID

I created a recurring meeting ID, however, it has not appeared in my list of recurring meetings for some reason. I suppose I didn't click "recurring meeting." Is there a way to place the meeting ID in my list of upcoming meetings so every week when I...

LHNJ01 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes