Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to update Zoom Web-SDK?

I join zoom meetings through zoom web via either firefox or chorme. At the starting of each meeting, it shows to update WebSDK to latest version. But when i went to the website regarding that (https://8xmdmkir8ctlkfj8dttx.noticeable.news/publications...

arnitdey by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble with a Jabra Panacast

I have tryed the new Panacast and sometimes it works with zoom. When ever I am Hosting a webinar I try using the Panacast and there is a popdown that says try another camera. Why wont it work? does it need a driver to work?

Call Logs as a Particpant

I have attended meetings as a participant but I cannot find any detail (Duration, date, etc.) regarding the calls. There is a simple list on the dropdown list when you "join" a call but there is no detail. Thanks!

upside by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom crashes when trying to add background image

I cannot add/change my virtual background because Zoom crashes when the open file dialog box appears. The cursor will spin for a minute, then zoom will crash. Any troubleshooting ideas would be welcome. I have already uninstalled using the clean unin...

shane_m_2-1639781124813.png
shane_m by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving audio from screen recorded call

Hello all, I had a call a couple days ago and the host made me host so I could record it, but I thought screen recording it on my iPad was sufficient. Little did I know, zoom doesn't allow that and now I just have the video without any audio. Is ther...

NadiaZ by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes